• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star wars: The phantom padawan - fan edit

Quigon007

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is my cut of Star Wars Episode 1. This includes all 3 prequel movies into one film which only runs around 45 minutes long. I have trimmed large unnecessary plots and characters from the films to focus primarily on the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker. I changed the story to where Anakin is good, slowly becoming jealous of Obi-Wan but wanting to end the Clone Wars. Anakin never turns to the darkside until AFTER his battle with Obi-Wan. Palpatine finds him on Mustafar by the will of the dark side and Anakin is loyal to Palpatine because he feels he's indebted to him for saving his life.

Please respond with your reviews

Please re-read the rules of this site. Download links, or linking to websites with download links, embedding included, are not allowed.

My apologies. How are people supposed to watch my fan-edited film then?

Download links and embedding is not allowed. However, if someone sends you a PM we can't monitor that.

Fine, if anyone would like to watch this film please PM me with for the link and password for the video

Back
Top Bottom