• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars - The Force Awakens (SPOILERS Thread)

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canon Editor said:
Well, I wouldn’t know about that, since technically, if they leave BB-8 on the Millennium Falcon… if the First Order finds the Millennium Falcon (remember they know it finds itself there), it finds BB-8.  Out of the two, I kind of see why they would decide to brig it along and have him under control.  Did I miss something?

Maybe I missed something. But the whole reason the FO finds them at Maz’s is because numerous people, aliens and droids  report to both the FO and the Resistance that the droid is here the moment they walk in the door.

bazine-netal_7cc1f5c5.jpeg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Numerous people?  She's the only one I remember.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Okay we can say two for sure, but I’d definitely say it’s implied that numerous people noticed. Finn even says something to that effect. 

Here’s the second:  

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/GA-97

I mean the pirates on freighter recognize the droid. It seems everyone recognizes him and Han should know that.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
TVs Frink said:
Okay we can say two for sure, but I’d definitely say it’s implied that numerous people noticed. Finn even says something to that effect. 

Here’s the second:  

The FO found them in part because a droid notified the Resistance?  That doesn't make any sense.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Moe_Syzlak said:
TVs Frink said:

Here’s the second:  

The FO found them in part because a droid notified the Resistance?  That doesn't make any sense.
My original post said multiple people, droids, and aliens alerted the FO and the Resistance. The point is the entire galaxy seems to be alerted to the need to find this particular—and apparently very unique—droid. Taking it into a place like Maz’s while trying to remain inconspicuous was probably not he smartest of moves.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yup. if they wanted maz's help, they should have communicated with maz discreetly (i dunno, maybe using tekmology) without even entering the place. and maz shouting "HAN SOLO" across the room didn't exactly help them lie low.

still. . . i like this movie.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For years, I've been idly waiting to stumble onto the definitive YouTube TFA takedown. Welp, I finally found it, and it's dead-on. Warning: lots of f-bombs and general unapologetic negativity:

Consider me duly reminded that, while TLJ is indeed bad, TFA is terrible. :p

Top Bottom