• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (another 'Siege of Mandalore' feature cut)

bbghost

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So-M-poster-jpg.png

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The Siege of Mandalore

Just another ‘Siege of Mandalore’ feature fanedit, cut to my personal tastes, with no changes other than transitions between episodes and a title card for Part II:

Part I - The Siege of Mandalore
(S07E09 - Old Friends Not Forgotten)
(S07E10 - The Phantom Apprentice)

Part II - Shattered
(S07E11 - Shattered)
(S07E11 - Victory and Death)

I'm surprised this got approved. I thought things on streaming services don't count since having the streaming service doesn't count as ownership.

@bbghost is an approved faneditor so they are not subject to our approval beyond their first approved edit. They may be subject to disapproval but not in this case since the source material has been released for over a year. You may pm a staff member if you have any more questions. 😁

Good to know. I'm happy that the rule changes allowed this person's fan-edit to be featured.

Back
Top Bottom