• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR WARS: The "ADigitalMan" Spoofs and Bonus Features

A

AvP

What is it about? This is a great collection of additional and often very funny Star Wars featurettes.
spoofs_front.jpg

original film name: Star Wars - The Original Trilogy large product photo
film studio name: Lucasarts
Date Original Film Was Released: 1978-1985
Date Edit Was Released: 2005

DVD - Features:

1. The "ADigitalMan" Spoofs and Bonus Features
[Collection 1]One of the first projects I did was to remaster TROOPS to contain the original "Bad Boys" audio, but matched with the superior video of the "Total Movie" promo DVD. This grew into a collection of spoofs and other material to pad out a single layer, and then a dual-layer disc. The menu simply bears the title "Star Wars Spoofs and More" and contains the following features:
1. TROOPS Remastered [with 3 audio options]
2. George Lucas in Love
3. Hardware Wars
4. The Muppet Show w/ Mark Hamill
5. That 70's Show: A New Hope
6. R2-D2: Beneath The Dome
7. Evan Mather's Short Films:
* Quentin Tarantino's Star Wars
* Godzilla vs. Disco Lando
* Kung Fu Kenobi's Big Adventure
* Les Pantless Menace
8. Crazy Watto
9. Episode III Teaser Trailer
10.All three 1997 SE Trailers
11. The Making of the SE
12.Kenner Vintage Toy Commercials [from RowMan's collection]

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

The star wars saga, from its debut, spawned many spoofs, tributed, fanfilms and great homages to its indelible Pop Art Culture. This is an attempt to colelct some of the most popular into one place.

From 1978's Hardware Wars to spoofs in the 21st century, this sampling has been collected by fans for fans. In addition to 8 great spoofs of the Star Wars saga, it also contains bonus trailers, a documentary on the making of the 1997 special edition, and a 30 minutes collection of vintage toy commercials from Kenner. We tried to get the best sources possible for each of these. Sometimes they're stellar, sometimes not. But every minute of this collection is a blast.

May the farce be with you.

**unavailable**

Available again.

What are the three audio options for troops? The Cops dvd version and the original and audio commentary from the Movie (something or other I forget the name)?

So is this the dvd quality version and did you get the 2 min (or so) introduction that one of those dvd came with as well?

IIRC, the audio choices are: original audio, special edition audio, and commentary. I can't recall about the intro. I would have to check. I know I had the same sources as ADM for my spoofs collection. but can't remember about the intro. I'll have to check my discs.

I didn't even know there was a special edition. I knew there was a Cops edition and the movie edition. Where did the special edition come from?

I might be thinking of the Cops edition. I'll check my discs when I get home (which is good, because I need to reupload my disc), and let you know about the audio tracks.

That could be I think the Cops version had a different intro song.

I have both the Cops and the Movie version on dvd I've shared the VOB files for them I don't know if the interview is on the same vob or a different one. I haven't checked yet.

I'm pretty sure the audio options are;

'Cops' opening theme
'Bad Droids' opening theme
Director's Commentary

Back
Top Bottom