• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars - Stjärnornas Krig - Swedish 16mm print - by: Puggo

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a preservation of a Swedish 16mm print of the original Star Wars movie. It is intended to preserve how the film was viewed at the time (in Sweden!!!). If you are looking for a pristine copy of Star Wars, buy the official DVDs, if you want to see a cool preservation of how Star Wars was available early on, check this one out:

Contents:
"STAR WARS":
reel 1 - 38:52
reel 2 - 40:17
reel 3 - 42:04 (that includes credits and PG rating card)
total = 121:13
"MAKING OF" (DOCUMENTARY) - 3:21
"THE MANIAC" (bonus) - 1:20

Disc Specifications:
Format: NTSC DVD5
Aspect: anamorphic widescreen
Language: English only
Subtitles: Swedish (burned-in)

A preservation project by Puggo.

SKRIG.jpg

Screen Caps
stjrnornaskrigsubphun00.jpg

Cover Art (created by LexX):
Code:
case: [url]http://img823.imageshack.us/i/stjrnornas.jpg/[/url]
disc: [url]http://img211.imageshack.us/i/skdisc.png/[/url]

This is pretty cool. Is there any difference between the US theatrical cut and the Swedish cut?

and "just tug" lol

"Full Fart!"

This will be fun to watch the subtitles. A backtranslation to English would be fun too, like they did for Backstroke of the West.

This is a cool preservation for so many reasons :) Puggo rocks!

Hi there,

I'm new here and I'm wondering how one acquires these fantastic preservation efforts. How does one find them?

best

dR

and you might find yourself in quite teh paradox of a situation ;)

Back
Top Bottom