• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Sequel trilogy without music

Jman1977

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm editing the star wars sequel trilogy and want to add diffrent music to some scenes so does anybody know where i can find musicless versions of the movies?

You can try to make it.

If there's an isolated score version, you can possibly use that as a noise profile for noise reduction, or line it up to match the theatrical version and invert one of the tracks to cancel out what's the same (which should be the music only).

If that's too much work or there's no isolated score release that would work, you can resort to AI track separation. Google "AI voice remover" and you'll find many free services you can feed sound files into and it'll spit out an attempt at isolated vocals. But you won't keep the sound effects and will need to rebuild those. No matter what, it's a big task to replace music.

If there's a surround sound mix, which there should be, the music is probably isolated to a single track, making it easy to remove.

If there's a surround sound mix, which there should be, the music is probably isolated to a single track, making it easy to remove.
I always here that the Star Wars movies are generally messy in that regard, though no idea if that applies to the sequels. Nonetheless, this is always what you should look for first.

You can try putting it through software called Rip X. I've used it on some of my fan edits with great success This is used for music lyric isolation but Im sure you could use it to isolate the Dialogue. You might have to add sound fx back in to but that shouldn't be to hard.

Shouldn't this go in Audio Editing instead? It's not idea, it's a request for technical assistance.

Back
Top Bottom