• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars Rebels - Episode I - Spark of Rebellion Movie

harrybowls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rebels_Cover_3_D.jpg

I just finished creating a movie out of this, I've created a new opening crawl,
removed all the dumb jokes, or over use of exposition, made Ezra less annoying, made Sabine less annoying with her grafitti artist stuff. And tried to make the movie have a more serious tone, instead of kid friendly. The Focus of the film is about Vader/Inquisitor trying to wipe out the Jedi, and Ezra becoming more powerful and trying to find his parents.

Contains Pilot and episodes 3,6,7.
Rise of the Old Masters
Empire Day
Gathering Forces

Cropped it to 2.35, and adjusted when things were out of frame.

Runtime is about 1hr 40min.

I plan on doing 2 more very soon.

Trailer

5min cips from Wip cut.
[video]https://vid.me/e6WN[/video]
[video]https://vid.me/FCg0[/video]

greatnoggini

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Really intrigued by this. Rebels feels like quite a hard one to pull off because it's so much more episodic than Clone Wars (although that became more arc-based as it went on) so I'm really excited to see what you're able to do here! I feel like a good edit could really bring out the stuff that really works.

harrybowls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rebels has a lot of filler and world building episodes. After going through season 1 about 4x , if you focus on Ezras path there is an arc there. I totally understand what you mean though about the format. Shoot me a pm.

szopman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds similar to smugger TCW movie series ;) Are u gonna use s02 material? Because there will be some
duel between Ahsoka and Vader
in season finale ;)

harrybowls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
szopman - I plan on it, once the bluray officially comes out.

octoroxx

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Interesting. I hope this doesn't become an "anti-humor" edit though. I agree that Rebels often dips too far into kiddy territory but The original trilogy wasn't above some goofy lines and moments.

harrybowls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
octoroxx said:
Interesting. I hope this doesn't become an "anti-humor" edit though. I agree that Rebels often dips too far into kiddy territory but The original trilogy wasn't above some goofy lines and moments.
No, the humor is leveled out. And not as atrocious.

crusader634

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Really excited for this one!!! When can we expect the release/download?

Jax20

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A most welcome addition. Season 1 had great moments regrettably diminished by all that filler you're getting rid of.

harrybowls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Episode 2 will finish up the arc towards the end of Season 1. Also season 2 started off strong, but there has been so much world building episodes and filler for like the past 10 episodes. I think it will be pretty easy what to cherry pick out of it for Episode 3 and or 4.

elgarlic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
harrybowls said:
Episode 2 will finish up the arc towards the end of Season 1. Also season 2 started off strong, but there has been so much world building episodes and filler for like the past 10 episodes. I think it will be pretty easy what to cherry pick out of it for Episode 3 and or 4.

Yeah, lots of filler but also starting to do backstory of the main characters in the last half a season or so. Would definitely be interested in taking a look at some point.

Top Bottom