• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars II.V: Clone Wars

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made some new cover for this edit... You can really mix & match the pic's to whatever you like with this cover... Here are 3 sample cover.

1rb0.jpg

2gn6.jpg

3lt4.jpg

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Where can I get a copy of the whole Star Wars Saga DVD covers that you made with that incredible spine?

ron2112

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What do you use to create your display images, with the angled keepcase and the lighting/reflection effects and so forth?

Nice work, by the way!

Ron Moses

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The program is called Imandix Cover. The current version includes a freeware and pro edition of the software. Most people us the freeware version, but Kracker shelled out funds for the good stuff. Hope that helps.

dork313

Reaction score
Trophy Points
These are great! Think I'll print up the 3rd cover when I get my copy.

DaVaRo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
...I really have to DL this DVD to go with these amazing covers! :eek:

A

AvP

DoctorM

What is it about? Sounds better. Preacher has knees again liek in the original 1997 theatrical cut.
vngy9d.jpg

Title: The Little Mermaid
Original Film Name: The Little Mermaid
film studio name: Disney
Date Original Film Was Released: 1989
Date Edit Was Released: 12-29-06
Original Runtime: 93 min
New Runtime: 93 min

Preacher's knees restored.
1997 Theatrical ReRelease Dolby 5.1 Audio Added

DVD Details:
NTSC/16.9 FULL SCREEN
All original Disc 1 content preserved (except Trailers, Spanish and French languages).

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:
Sounds better. Preacher has knees again.

Time needed for the edition: planning: 0 editing: 1 day to edit, 6 days to
reconstruct DVD

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To my knowledge, he used the featurette on the newest disc which has the enhanced footage before they removed the knees. The featurette was letterboxed fullscreen and slightly blurry, so I believe he manually corrected the knees by hand using this source.

Top Bottom