• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker: Ascendant

TheSpiedSniper

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am downloading this cut now... can't wait just based on your list of changes. My wife and I are going to check it out tonight. Is it bad that the most exciting thing for me that you listed in making Luke look more like he did in Last Jedi? lol

hothstation

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am downloading this cut now... can't wait just based on your list of changes. My wife and I are going to check it out tonight. Is it bad that the most exciting thing for me that you listed in making Luke look more like he did in Last Jedi? lol
It is a truly fantastic piece of art... I hope you enjoy it.

G-Man Junior

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This sounds absolutely phenomenal! I've seen a few clips, and the changes are unbelievable!

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The usual place is having a temporary issue so L33T namesake site has it for now

hothstation

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I look forward to seeing this, @Hal9000. When do you anticipate this being available in the "usual place?"

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Will any of the V3 changes be applied to the Rey Nobody edit? Thanks

Bored at 3:00AM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wasn't able to find this on the IFDB to leave a review so I'll just mention here that what you and your many collaborators have accomplished with Rise of Skywalker is probably my favorite of your Star Wars edits. You managed to take a really bungled product that originally felt more like a corporate-mandated attempt to placate a divided fandom and you've managed to reshape it to a fitting conclusion for the Skywalker Saga.

You guys really outdid yourselves on this one. Congradulations!

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
V4 has been released. Just when I thought V3 was going to be the end of the project, a flurry of compelling ideas from the community and very recent advances in (our ability to effectively use) AI voices necessitated one more update. I am very pleased with the results, and intend to let them lay as final. Most of the new stuff relates to AI voices, still being used sparingly and only when deemed to be seamless.

hothstation

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Outstanding work over the past FOUR YEARS! That thread on OT is legendary.

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fantastic news. Congratulations to all involved for getting the final version over the line. Will the Rey Nobody version be updated?

Kestrel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just skimmed through some of it and it's some really incredible work you all have been able to do. I may make my own further edits but as always, Hal's fan edits are the go-to base.

Top Bottom