• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (by catferoze)

catferoze

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

For my edit of the final Star Wars prequel trilogy film, I added several deleted scenes, removed some droid slapstick humor and the infamous "Nooooo!".

Cutlist:
*-droids on elevator
-mute droids "those are jedi fighters"
-elevator stuck & R2 v droids (Obi:"did you press stop"...R2 lighting droids on fire)
-“my powers have doubled...twice the fall”
-droid:"don't move" and kicking R2
-droid:"excuse me","you're welcome"
-alien and jar jar "watch it","scuse me"
-Add deleted scene "plot to destroy the jedi" after Obi:"making me uneasy"
*-add two lines and use Ani mouth from extended "adjustments to constitution" scene
-Add deleted scene in Bail Organa's apartment after Ani appointed to council/not master
-mute droid "charge"
-wookie tarzan yell
-Add deleted scene in Padme's apartment after Wookiee v droids
-Add deleted scene in palp's office after Ani/Padme nightmare convo
-mute droid "uh oh"
*-remove second half of war room scene to better avoid redundant dialogue
*-add Qui-gonn voice from Clone Wars: Voices over Yoda meditating "come to Dagobah..."
-vader/palp dialogue after his operation (Palpy:"Lord Vader, can you hear"... Vader:"noooooo!")
*-Add deleted scene Yoda on Dagobah after Tantive IV(III?)

*v2 changes
Sources: BluRay release, DarthPyro's deleted scenes upscale, official soundtrack

Runtime: 141 minutes
Cut: 5 minutes
Added: 6 minutes

Last edited:
As with my other prequel edits, I'm updating this with better sources and minor changes. The ROTS bluray actually looks good so no change to the primary source here, but I'm replacing all the deleted scene footage with DarthPyro's upscales which I think just look better than any other upscales I've seen. Also, I made a few minor editing adjustments detailed above.

Wow, nice job, I would be very interested in seeing this. I like some of Hal9000's ROTS edits but after watching it with a friend, it cuts too much of everything, but especially of Anakin's motivations and his turn to the Dark Side makes less sense in my opinion. I feel this might be my prefered way to watch this, especially with the palpatine office deleted scene-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom