• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Episode II (ebumms edit)

ebumms

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My cut list for Episode II...

0:07:12 MUTED   Obi Wan: stuttered "Since"
0:09:06 REMOVED Obi Wan: "We will not go through this..." through Anakin: "...mandate"
0:09:45 REMOVED Anakin: "I've thought about her every day since we parted."
0:10:42 REMOVED Anakin: "I don't think she liked me watching her."
0:14:53 REMOVED Aliens reacting to Obi Wan in traffic: "Jedi poodoo"
0:17:00 REMOVED Flying through power couplings
0:20:55 REMOVED Obi Wan: "This weapon is your life."
0:21:05 MUTED   Anakin: "I am trying."
0:23:10 REMOVED Anakin: "Tell us now!" 
0:27:47 REMOVED Padme: "That must be frustrating" through Anakin: "It's not fair!"
0:27:57 REMOVED Padme: "Anakin, don't try to grow up..." through Anakin: "Sorry M'lady."
0:29:19 MUTED   Padme's laugh
0:38:54 REMOVED Anakin's bratty face
0:42:43 REMOVED Anakin: "I don't like sand...soft and smooth"
0:51:54 REMOVED Anakin: "The closer I get to you..." through "...anything that you ask."
0:52:35 REMOVED Anakin: "Then you do feel something."
0:52:41 REMOVED Anakin: "Believe me, I wish..." through "...but I can't."
0:52:49 REMOVED Anakin: "Well, you know..." through "...destroy us."
0:55:02 CROPPED sleeping Anakin's nip slip
0:58:54 REMOVED Obi Wan abrupt stop hanging from rope
1:13:14 REMOVED Techno Union robot malfunction 
1:13:18 REMOVED Terrible CGI Guy: "The banking clan will sign your treaty."
1:20:43 REMOVED Anakin: "It's all Obi Wan's fault! ...He's holding me back!"
1:20:48 REMOVED Padme: "What's wrong Ani?"
1:25:06 TRIMMED Anakin pouty face
1:34:33 REMOVED C-3PO falling on flying droid
1:35:18 REMOVED C-3PO: "He's always getting himself into trouble."
1:35:32 MUTED   Battle Droid head: "uh oh"
1:38:11 REMOVED Anakin: "What are you talking about?"
1:38:14 REMOVED Anakin: "You love me?" through Padme: "...I want you to know."
1:39:54 MOVED   Anakin: "I've got a bad feeling about this."
1:40:25 REPLACED Anakin: "I've got a bad feeling..." with Anakin looking worried
1:40:45 REMOVED Anakin looking worried
1:45:34 MUTED   Battle Droid head: "My legs aren't moving. I must need maintenance."
1:48:37 MUTED   Battle Droids: "uh oh" "roger roger"
1:49:11 REMOVED C-3PO: "This is such a drag."
1:49:18 MUTED   C-3PO: "Oh! I'm quite beside myself."

[video=youtube_share;P3BIKD13yS0]

[video=youtube_share;sSxs_UaZI0A]

episode_II_cover_thumb.jpg

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]I've compiled an edit reel with before and after clips of every edit I made. For anyone that would like to skim through just the edits I have put time links in the youtube info section.[/font]

To be honest, the Techno Union Robot's name is Wat Tambor and the Terrible CGI guy's called San Hill.

SRANJX said:
To be honest, the Techno Union Robot's name is Wat Tambor and the Terrible CGI guy's called San Hill.

No joke I was trying to remember Wat Tambor's name the other day, I knew the last name was Tambor but I was drawing a blank on the rest. Thanks for that.

Wow. I just watched the clips and your editing has really helped tighten up and keep some pace to these scenes and get rid of the worst of the dialogue. It turned some of the most embarrassing bits in all of star wars into decent character scenes.

SRANJX said:

Ah, yes, I hadn't seen the Clone Wars when I made this edit but I did have the Wat Tambor action figure...just didn't care to write his name at the time. Now that I've seen the Clone Wars and love it I would probably have referred to him by his name...but the Terrible CGI guy is still Terrible CGI guy to me.  :p

drmurph said:
Wow. I just watched the clips and your editing has really helped tighten up and keep some pace to these scenes and get rid of the worst of the dialogue. It turned some of the most embarrassing bits in all of star wars into decent character scenes.

Hey thanks! That was the goal...less embarrassing.  :)

Back
Top Bottom