• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Ridiculousness:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
In my review of TV's Frink's Star Wars Episode I: The Ridiculous Menace, I stated that it was the Airplane! of Star Wars fanedits. I was wrong. So... Very... Wrong. Episode II: Attack of the Ridiculousness is now the true Airplane! of Star Wars fanedits (Episode I, however, is The Naked Gun of Star Wars fanedits, which is never a bad thing). Not only has the hilarity been ensued, it has been brought to a level I couldn't have possibly imagined. From the Tommy Wiseau clones to the not-so-family-friendly romance between Anakin and Padme, it's hard to pick a moment that is the funniest of all. To quote Jimmy Smits, there are too many of them. The only outrageous thing about these edits are that there are no more than two of them!

Continue reading...

Top Bottom