• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith [Special Edition]

File 25? I'll check it out for you. I'll tell you what I'll do, I will download my own edit to see if I have the same problem. If it does the same thing, then I guess I'll repackage and re-up the files again. Right now everything seems okay. Give me a little bit of time and I'll get back to you. :)

STANKPAC said:
File 25? I'll check it out for you. I'll tell you what I'll do, I will download my own edit to see if I have the same problem. If it does the same thing, then I guess I'll repackage and re-up the files again. Right now everything seems okay. Give me a little bit of time and I'll get back to you. :)
I'll download it too. That way we all will be sure. :)

Welcome coolbutpointless, love the user name :)

It's twue, it's twue. Both WinRar and 7-Zip gave a CRC error upon extraction of VTS_01_5.VOB. :sad:

Seriously! Crap. I guess I will delete them and re-upload them. Thanks for the heads up Dwight! :oops:

PM's have been sent with fresh new links. I'll send the .dlc file to L8wrtr. Thanks to everyone to finding that error for me.:D

So... I watched the whole thing with a couple of other Star Wars geeks at work and, to quote my friend, "Holy crap. I actually care about these characters now. How did this guy do this?"

I figure that's about the best compliment I can pass on, you made a movie where-in boring and dull characters became characters we enjoyed instead of cringed over!

Thank you so much for updating those links so quickly!

^^ Thanks for the really great compliment. I'm glad you and your other co-workers enjoyed it. :-D
FYI: I second what Frink said, "love the user name!"

I'm writing on this thread just to get my count up to 5 so i can send PM's. (i have a few) Thanks. [DELETE LATER]

OJLINK said:
I'm writing on this thread just to get my count up to 5 so i can send PM's. (i have a few) Thanks. [DELETE LATER]

tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

OJLINK said:

Please familiarize yourself with the rules.

http://www.fanedit.org/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

Posts needs to be constructive. If you post, please try and make it count. Posts consisting of nothing, but "That sounds great!" or "I am looking forward to this" or the likes, should be kept to a minimum.

Oh shit, it's....redyoda!

*flees*

TV's Frink said:
Oh shit, it's....redyoda!

*flees*

Redyoda may very well have fleas, being a shell dweller ;)

Looking forward to checking this out. I like a lot of these cuts. Good work!

edit: I'm struggling to dl files 9 and 12.

This is my first time so could well be me being thick. Is it just a case of retrying and being patient?

I used Cryptload to DL this from the Fanedit.info page, but the folder ended up with these files. there are 28 files equaling little over 200k. starting with this. MU_0OL2BYBRI1.

How do I down load this?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom