• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars Episode 1

teratosis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey hey,

Had a hard drive stolen in shipping that had fave Fan Edits.

There was a Star Wars Episode 1 Fan Edit that had replaced Jar Jar and the Trade Federation with subtitles or jibberish instead of the default dialogue. Does anyone know which Fan Edit that is?

Thanks!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
teratosis said:
Hey hey,

Did you buy the hard drive?

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
teratosis said:

I assume your drive was stolen, not that you stole a drive.

teratosis said:
There was a Star Wars Episode 1 Fan Edit that had replaced Jar Jar and the Trade Federation with subtitles or jibberish instead of the default dialogue. Does anyone know which Fan Edit that is?

To answer your question, I seem to remember there were several edits like that, especially from a long time ago.

I found these on iFDB:

Magnoliafan's Balance of the Force (Redubbed TF and JJ)
TM2YC's Phantom Menace Reborn (Redubbed JJ and Gungans)
Yads' Lone Gungan Edition (Redubbed TF, JJ, removed Gungan city)

Oh and The Ridiculous Menace.

teratosis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
teratosis said:
Hey hey,

Did you buy the hard drive?
It was my drive lol. I was in the process of moving. One of the boxes I shipped had all my hard drives in it. And unfortunately for me was stolen due to USPS leaving it outside. :s

teratosis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
teratosis said:

I assume your drive was stolen, not that you stole a drive.

teratosis said:

To answer your question, I seem to remember there were several edits like that, especially from a long time ago.

I found these on iFDB:

Magnoliafan's Balance of the Force (Redubbed TF and JJ)
TM2YC's Phantom Menace Reborn (Redubbed JJ and Gungans)
Yads' Lone Gungan Edition (Redubbed TF, JJ, removed Gungan city)

Oh and The Ridiculous Menace.

Thanks! It was Magnoliafan's Balance. And dude, Ridiculous Menace is the most hilarious edit ever. :) :rolleyes: :D

Top Bottom