• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars Celebration Europe - I Need Your Help

To pay or not to pay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

g.rev

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have been looking forward to this event for some time. Have just had my dreams answered and shattered at the same time. Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) will be appearing and signing autographs. However the charge for this is ?85. Should I pay it?? As a lifelong fan I want to, but as someone who hates being ripped off I don't want to.

Please help me decide what to do by posting your thoughts on this and taking the poll.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats the sort of decision that can only really be made by you. i personally would say no on principle that charging $85 for a bloody signature is just taking advantage of people.

but if its worth it to you, then go ahead.

GyRo567

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does the $85 (pounds) go to a charity or something? That would change my view on the ridiculous nature of it. If not, I say no.

g.rev

Reaction score
Trophy Points
No mention of charity on the website, so I assume it goes to Mr Hamill.

Top Bottom