• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Attack of the Sith Menace

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So pals, i'm near finishing this project. I just need to check some cuts and then I'm done. Since I shown the changes in Attack of the Clones, here is a general list of changes on Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith:

Phantom Menace:

-New 20th Century Fox and Lucas Film Logos

-New Crawl to explain the situation: Peace was disturbed in the Republic. The Trade Federation has decided to strike the Republic by invading the planet Naboo. They wish Queen Padmé Amidala signed a surrender treaty. A new Chancellor was elected to solve the conflict. Two Jedi Knights, guardians of peace and justice, were sent to rescue the queen, succeding, but in the process, their ship was damaged, forcing them to stop at Tatooine to repair it and save her homeplanet afterwards. Little do they suspect their old enemies, the Sith, have returned and sensed a vergence in the force, which will make them cross paths with the Jedi, unkowing it will change the fate of the Galaxy forever...

-Film opens with Qui-Gon and company arriving Tatooine.

-Cut almost every stupid scene with Jar Jar Binks.

-Cut the parts where Anakin yells "yippie!" because this destroys the illusion he is suffering as a slave.

-A bit from an earlier scene, the sound, has been used: "I'm Padmé". This was used during the part where Padmé says goodbye to Anakin after Qui-Gon unsuccesfully tries to get the parts he needs for the ship. Every character is introduced in Tatooine except Padmé, and this was the perfect moment to do it.

-Cut the parts of dialogue where Anakin says he likes podracing when he propose to help Qui-Gon because this makes it sound opportunistic.

-Talking has been trimmed a little bit.

-Darth Maul will be introduced when he arrives Tatooine. As the crawl says, as a Sith, he felt the vergence on the force and went to Tatooine to investigate. It is implied the Sith wanted Anakin from the beginning by doing this.

-Pod Race has been almost left uncut, except for the parts where the dumb droids try to repair the pod of one of the racers and the other racer does not start the race like Anakin. Also, music was added. It will make the scene more powerful.

-Added one deleted scene where Qui-Gon discovers they are being followed by a probe droid and they begin to run.

-Cut the parts where Padmé says to Anakin she needs to tell the senate the situation about her planet, and that they are heading to Coruscant because this is not part of my story.

-Final Battle has been changed to Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon/Trade Federation Viceroy vs Queen. No Anakin in space and no Gungans.

-No "the boy is dangerous, we should not train him but we will anyways" stuff.

-And of course, no Midichlorians.

Revenge of the Sith:

-
Silly parts with the droids have been cut.

-General Grievous is mentioned and is part of the story, but will not be shown.

-Every talking with Palpatine is in the fan edit, but a little bit trimmed.

-It will not seem so obvious Palpatine is the bad guy like in the original movie. At least in my opinion.

-Anakin will kill Count Dooku, not because Palpatine asked him to do it, but because he let his emotions of anger take control on him and made him kill Dooku.

-The Opera scene was trimmed and I have left the important stuff. Also, it will seem like Anakin agrees even more with the Chancellor when he says the Jedi want to betray him, because of the scene where the Council did not trust him in give him the Master rank. Also, the Darth Plagueis part was modified to cut the Midichlorians. A little echo of "I will even learn to stop people from dying" will be heard after Anakin listens Palpatine story about the powers of Plagueis.

-Palpatine will not fight the other Jedi. It will seem like Mace Windu went to confront the emperor alone. The silly parts of "don't kill me, please" and "UNLIMITED POWAAAAAH!!!" have been cut too.

-Cut the parts where Yoda uses a lightsaber.

-Final Battle recut to make it seem more dramatic and epic, not so long.

-Qui-Gon's reference was cut. I wanted to add it because i like it, but i did not like how it looked like in the edit, so it is not there.

-Ending has been recut but in a nice way: Vader seeing the Death Star and Padmé's Funeral have been combined, same with the scenes where Luke and Leia are being delivered. We hear voice over of Yoda, Bail Organa and Obi-Wan planning what to do with the babies.

-A deleted scene was restored: Yoda arriving Dagobah.

-After Credits scene: C-3PO's memory will be erased. I could not find a convenient place to put the scene. It did not the match the tone of the story.

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here I show you a clip from the Pod racer scene. The main differences here are, first, colours corrected to match the colours in the next films, second, the racers who have problems to start their engines and the one who stops to make some maintenance were cut to focus on Anakin. Finally, music was added.

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can almost say this project is officially over and finished. I just need the DVD cover and FIN :D

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Everything is finished here, pals. I'm right now uploading the fan edit to Mega. I may submit it in the website next week :)

JK1947

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone able to locate the download source? :O

Thanks Frink, but my problem persists: Bump for source

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

samspider3

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Anyone able to locate the download source? :O[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Thanks Frink, but my problem persists: Bump for source[/font]

Hey mate, for some reason, i can't send you private messages.  I tried to send you the links to the fan edit twice.

Top Bottom