• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars 1313 Revealed!

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SW1313.jpg

After being leaked earlier this evening, Star Wars 1313 has been officially revealed by Lucasarts. A teaser image for the game reveals what looks like an original trilogy-era shuttle, which may mean the game could take place – at least in part – during the era of everyone's favorite series characters.

A press release for Star Wars 1313 says the game is a third-person cinematic action game, set in "Level 1313, a ruthless criminal underground deep below the surface of the planet of Coruscant," and the player will control "a deadly bounty hunter as he uses an arsenal of exotic weaponry to hunt down his marks and uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy." LucasArts says the game will emphasize Star Wars' "dark and mature" elements, and show off "a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit."

In other words, it sounds a lot like the Force Unleashed games, but from the perspective of a bounty hunter instead of a Jedi. We'll hear more at E3 next week, no doubt.

Code:
Official site: [URL]http://www.lucasarts.com/games/1313/[/URL]
Facebook: [URL]https://www.facebook.com/StarWars1313[/URL]

PRESS RELEASE

LUCASARTS DROPS GAMERS INTO THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD WITH NEW MATURE THEMED VIDEOGAME FRANCHISE, STAR WARS 1313 ™

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif – May 31, 2012 – LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. company, announced today a new internally developed videogame franchise, Star Wars 1313 ™. The game will make its formal debut at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles June 5-7. As players take control of a lethal bounty hunter in a never-before-seen dark and mature world, Star Wars 1313 introduces an integrated development approach by bringing together great artists across the Lucasfilm organization, including LucasArts, Industrial Light & Magic, Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. and Skywalker Sound. A third person cinematic action adventure game, Star Wars 1313 will bring to life the Coruscant underworld, the most dangerous place in the Star Wars™ galaxy.

Named for Level 1313, a ruthless criminal underground deep below the surface of the planet of Coruscant, the game puts players in control of a deadly bounty hunter as he uses an arsenal of exotic weaponry to hunt down his marks and uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy. Star Wars 1313 emphasizes epic set pieces and fast-paced combat with a hero who uses human skills and gadgets, rather than supernatural Force powers, to make his way through this dangerous world.

"We're excited to share one of the projects LucasArts has been hard at work developing," said Paul Meegan, President, LucasArts. "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."

I Just hope it is better than the Force Unleashed series. The 1st one had a quite good story with some repetitive gameplay with its problems, and no2 had a really lame story and the same problems with the 1st and then some more. This could be really good or just meh. we will see. also, i want my Battlefront 3!!!!

Sounds like an up to date Jedi Outcast style game. Which is a good thing. Thanks for the heads up.

Why are they on Utapau?

Pg2_utapau_fork_bg.jpg

:p

TV's Frink said:
Why are they on Utapau?

Pg2_utapau_fork_bg.jpg

:p
They had the same decorators and architects in Coruscant aparently :p

That was my first guess too, but the Imperial Shuttle is ABY chronologically.
If that really is Utapau then, it means it got a ridiculous technological overhaul by then.

That's what I thought, but apparently you're wrong.

CT-1313
Level 13

Boba Fett isn't the main character, that has already been established. He will undoubtedly cameo though.

Back
Top Bottom