• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek VGER Version 2

^Cheers. Tbh, I was mostly excited about your edits for 4,5,6 in the series, as I always found those problematic and unsatisfying. But I figured to start at the start. I've got the others and will be making time to view and review between my pirate movies and Halloween movies and Allen and Hitchcock blindspot marathons I've been doing.

So:... soon...ish. :)

Oh, @"bionicbob" , I forgot to mention in the review that your posted cutlist/changes only talks about V2.  I would've liked to have seen the full list (from V1) as well. I always check them out after viewing to see what I missed/didn't notice.

mnkykungfu said:
Oh, @"bionicbob" , I forgot to mention in the review that your posted cutlist/changes only talks about V2.  I would've liked to have seen the full list (from V1) as well. I always check them out after viewing to see what I missed/didn't notice.

If memory serves, the biggest difference was in the additional music.  Not wanting to make the exact same edit again, I think I went from using music from the modern Trek series to mostly just from TOS.   Also, version two had the new Borg special effects added.  I might have left few extra minutes of material here and there...?  I dunno anymore.... whenever I look back at my old work, all I see are the mistakes and things I would do different now...  :p

Whoa! This was a blast from the past! I didn't think this edit was even available online anymore.
Much like V'ger, the internet universe is a mysterious and surprising place lol.

THANK YOU @drvrjon for your review. I tackled this movie TWICE and looking back, neither time was I fully happy with it.
Maybe with the new HD Director's Cut coming out in 2022, the third time will be the charm?

If you are a fan of TMP, I highly recommend @TM2YC 's STAR TREK REUNION fan edit! It is glorious!

Whoa! This was a blast from the past! I didn't think this edit was even available online anymore.
Much like V'ger, the internet universe is a mysterious and surprising place lol.

THANK YOU @drvrjon for your review. I tackled this movie TWICE and looking back, neither time was I fully happy with it.
Maybe with the new HD Director's Cut coming out in 2022, the third time will be the charm?

If you are a fan of TMP, I highly recommend @TM2YC 's STAR TREK REUNION fan edit! It is glorious!
i found all your star trek movie ones i believe. im watching resurrection now and going to leave a review for “Perdition’s Flames” and grabbing @TM2YC Reunion now

WOW! Thank You @IORE for your retro-view of one my earliest fan edits! So many memories! :)

This edit, despite cutting out an hour of footage, makes an engaging movie. As a result, I can appreciate other strengths of the movie now too.
If you enjoyed this, you may like @TM2YC 's fan edit REUNION:

I hope you’ll consider revisiting it in higher definition at some point.

Though I have edited this move twice so far, I still don't think I have cracked it to my satisfaction.
Now that the Director's Edition is available on Blu Ray, I might very well tackle an HD Redux. ;) 🖖

Back
Top Bottom