• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek: The Next Generation

asterixsmeagol said:
I still liked Season 7 a lot, but I agree that Season 6 marks the high point. I'd still put 7 on part with Seasons 4 or 5.

My favorite episode is the measure of a man. I’m a big data fan

I'm actually of the same mind. In general I think the quality of the series is better in later seasons, but that particular Season 2 episode is my favorite.

asterixsmeagol said:
I'm actually of the same mind. In general I think the quality of the series is better in later seasons, but that particular Season 2 episode is my favorite.

It was the first time the show demonstrated what it could really be and accomplish. That episode absolutely stands as one of the high water marks of the entire franchise, and it's impressive that it came so relatively early in the show. That being said, compared to ten-episode seasons these days, waiting 35 episodes to get there seems like forever haha.

Back
Top Bottom