• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

Star Trek: Picard

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, but bring back the 7of9 catsuit (silver version)!!!
chelsea peretti ew GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, no. I don't mind a bit of titillation in my Trek, but it should feel appropriate to the character(s) in question. Seven and T'Pol's catsuits were just plain illogical, and ENT's decon scenes, along with Into Darkness' infamous bra scene, were totally lame. Either keep your scantily clad people to alien cultures, or make your human/main characters as sexually active as their (off-duty!) clothing is provocative. But don't have a character like Seven dress like she did and not experiment around.

Last edited:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank goodness Q isn't wearing a bloody Starfleet uniform anymore. It was one thing for him to do so as a way of noodling Picard at first, but by the time he did the same on Voyager, it was just nonsensical.

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ANALYSIS - may contain SPOILERS so will tag anyway for safety:

I think Picard and Mussiker rejoin Starfleet, only for things ot go topsy-turvy

"What the hell is happening here?"

So clearly whatever changes have happened, Picard is seeing the world around him thinking he's gone abrmy. he goes home in the midst of trying to find answers, when Q turns up (looking fabulous btw with his new jacket and goatee - not to mention that VOICE) - it's extraordinary to think it's been 27 years since we last saw him with Jean-Luc as 20 years ago of course he was on Voyager. oh and the Cerritos!

The End of the road not taken - the end... does that mean they have to work their way back to the beginning? Whe have Picard and Rios got those weird combadges?

It looks like La Sirena crew are fugitives on the run? Bar Soji/Dahj, dressed up nice. Seven seems to know she should have Borg implants.

"We can save the future, and I can get us home together"

So, they've been sent back in time? We know we get modern looking LA, but we know also we get a crooked Starfleet, of sorts. Are we getting Romulans involved?

I wonder if Whoopi has filmed her bit yet?

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The trailer is interesting but the poster is awful (probably? I guess we have to wait for the season to see if it makes sense.)

Top Bottom