• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Trek: Picard - Season 2 "The Watcher"

This editor has made the corrections that @krausfadr deemed necessary for approval. Thank you for your kind assistance and very thoughtful review, @krausfadr. Approval is granted. Congratulations, @asterixsmeagol. Welcome to our family!

Last edited:
Awesome news! I am currently on vacation in Finland with my wife, who is competing in the Ironman world championship on Saturday so I'll fill out the submission forms when I'm back home next week.

Thank you so much to krausfadr for the offical review as well as ArtisDead for putting some posters together and watching an early draft, and to Wraith and Bailey, who also watched early versions and gave me some helpful feedback.

my wife, who is competing in the Ironman world championship on Saturday...
You best keep your wife very happy, Smeagol...I would hate to see what happens if she gets mad at you. I would certainly forget about that "one ring" and assure her that she is "the precious". Just saying...

Bionic Bob suggested in his review that the ending might be improved by ending with the Borg Queen's line "The Guardian at the Gates". I put together this quick draft of an ending right there, what do you all think? I've also uploaded my original ending as well for comparison.

Just dont get why they did not reference the other Borg Queen and what that Transwarp Tunnel was all about in Season 3. But by far, seemed like Season 3 was the BEST. From the very start, you got the feeling of Star Trek 2/Revenge feel to it with the Music in places, along with the Opening Card of, "In the 25th Century....".

Just need to make some cuts to Season 3, but keep a LOT of the good stuff.

I think I do like Bionic Bob’s idea for the ending a little better. But, I think I’d let the Next Generation music continue through the end credits, instead of having it playing to end the scene and switching to the Picard credit music.

Frustratingly, that TNG theme only plays for the tiny bit you hear in that clip! Although as Bob also suggested, I could improve a lot of these audio transitions if I rebuilt portions of the score with the clean music from the soundtrack. Unfortunately, that means I'll need to buy a copy and spend a lot of time basically reworking the whole movie audio. I do want to this, but I'm going to have to leave the audio upgrades for a future v2.0 of the edit.

Back
Top Bottom