• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Trek: Lower Decks

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1024px-Star_Trek_LD_logo.svg.png

The new animated series Star Trek: Lower Decks premiered today on CBS All Access in the United States and on CTV/Crave in Canada. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but the previews look like exactly what I want out of the series, and all of my friends who have seen the show liked it. I've also seen plenty of people hating on it online, but I generally don't put much stock in online complaints. I'll post a real review of the pilot this evening.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just watched the first episode, I kinda really liked it. I can't wait for more.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched.

"meh".

I chuckled a couple of times, but it's really not my cup of tea.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't have time to watch the first episode until this afternoon. It wasn't perfect, but for a pilot it was pretty good. My favorite part was the cyborg's date continuing through the zombie outbreak.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Another fun episode this week, featuring Klingons that look like Klingons.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The pilot is temporarily on YouTube (US), for those with a high tolerance for animation than I...

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gosh darn it, I love this show.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just shows people will like anything with 'Trek' slapped on it nowadays

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The season finale contained something I've wanted to see for nearly 20 years and apparantly will continue into next season, so 
hopefully when there's more material I'll eventually be able to make a fanedit episode of "STAR TREK: TITAN starring Jonathan Frakes & Marina Sirtis with cast members from Lower Decks" and it's the same design as the expanded universe

I'm so happy!!  :)

Top Bottom