• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Trek AXANAR

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since the Ares is in close proximity to the Artemis, couldn't the Artemis' crew be beamed onto the Ares?
I believe they both said their transporters were out. I'm with you on the unnecessary deaths of the crew. They could have at least used escape pods and tried to flee? I feel like these are kind of gimcky and more of a go fund me proof of concept than an actual fan film. Perhaps this is due to the CBS fanfilm guidelines?

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Both the Ares and Artemis transporters were down. As for the other points...? Not sure. With no transporters, using the escape pods or slow shuttles would pointless since they believe Klingons don’t take prisoners, maybe?
But yes, in reality, some of the D7’s could have gone after the Ares... but the original Trek shows did this all the time too.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a thought...but....Interlude didn't need to build a studio, or sets, or pay rent for those ...for years and then spend years fighting CBS, find replacement actors, re-write the scripts, get clearance from CBS per the likely legal settlement and even more I cant even imagine...

I'm just glad, having backed all of them, that they will all eventually emerge and no doubt be edited together by most of us with Prelude and that Vulcan scene and we will end up with about 60/70 minutes of Axanar. The DS9 doc was suppose to be 12 month to deliver and took 4 YEARS!!!!! Roll on Voyager Doc!

Personally, lets lobby to get TORMENT OF DESTINY completed!!!!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
From Robert Meyer Burnett, an unfinished scene from the vignette AXANAR: HEROES, shot back in 2015 before being shut down by the lawsuit...

Top Bottom