• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Citizen

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I never pledged but will definitely be picking it up when it comes out.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pledged and proudly sporting my Citizen Card in my wallet.

Way more stoked about Elite though.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw their new trailer. Looks outstanding but I've decided to wait until it's released.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
Pledged and proudly sporting my Citizen Card in my wallet.

Way more stoked about Elite though.

Nice! What is Elite?

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Nice! What is Elite?

18450375f12b4cb8efd11afcbdfbc046e71e0271.jpg

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Both look very much like the game I always wanted. So glad they are being made and there is enough support to make them.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah I'm very much looking forward to both although, like I said, I'm more excited about Elite as that was what I used to play as a kid. I think it's fantastic that the space game genre is getting so much attention after all these years, not only do we have Elite and SC but also Limit Theory as well as a few other interesting little projects.

The other thing I like is that both games are coming from completely different angles. Elite with it's procedurally created content and SC going for the tailored approach.

Also SC will have Rift support from day one which Elite doesn't and Braben and co won't say anything more than 'we're looking into it' which doesn't sound that promising.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm definitely curious about that Rift technology.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The dev kit absolutely rocks, I don't think the word to describe how awesome the consumer rift will be has even been invented yet.

B

BioHuntix

I had little clue of this genera before Angry Joe told me about it, I'm gonna check one of them out before long, here is another one he is pimping now, The Mandate:

Top Bottom