• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SPLIT UNBREAKABLE GLASS - A Narrative Experiment Commences

This is a very unique situation. These two edits are intimately connected, and for people who may not be aware of the new parallel edit, I thought a link to its trailer here would be informative and open eyes to this companion piece. The teaser was posted on the other thread quite a while back…. So now that it is live, I don’t want viewers who watched SUG to miss out on the experiment's conclusion which if they are not following me or other threads, could be easily missed.

Hope that doesn’t fall foul of any “double dip” issues…?

These two edits are fundamentally part of one project albeit, two movies with share DNA

Last edited:
I'm planning to make an UBER size file (circa 30GB) available for this once I complete the Godfather Magnum Opus final revisions.

Expect to see these in late May/early June for those that want the absolute best picture quality.

I also spotted the typo in the title of this thread...Grrr

UPDATE:

Although I have now migrated to ICEDRIVE (jury is out on this being permanent), SUG, UGS and THE MAKING of will also remain on MEGA.

ICEDRIVE is glitchy.

ICEDRIVE is best used by downloading each file individually. If you download the folder, it ZIPS it up, and it tends to corrupt files which it zips...which is odd.

I also suggest you use WINRAR to unzip, since it is FREE and the archive was made with it.

PM me accordingly.

Forthcoming revisions to this edit are NOT completed and this (together with the Making of and UGS) remains unchanged at this point.

Posts will follow when the final revisions (which are all technical audio based) are completed.

Back
Top Bottom