• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Spinal Taps fans, help needed!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is any of these clips on the offical DVD?

No.

Even if you don't have the DVD, it's obvious by the age of our heroes that these clips are too current.

Yea but it had a bluray release last year so its possibe.

Oh, well you said DVD :p

I read a review of the Blu that makes it sound like they aren't on there either, except for maybe the Stonehenge one (both extra features exclusive to Blu relate to Stonehenge). But I don't have it so I don't know for sure.

lol, that packaging is awesome.

If you know where to look you can find all of their guest appearances, and 100's of reunions. They even did a small thing with Rob Reiner in 2002? for earth day.

Back
Top Bottom