• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spiderman 3: No Sandman edition

dangarratt said:
Joelio said:
Okay, I'll see what I can do then :)
Cool - I look forward to seeing it! :) I enjoyed your work on the dark cut.

Thanks! I'm gonna try get the new one out by January.

Just finished watching this. BRAVO. You've saved this movie for me. I left the theater sorely disappointed when I first saw this. Yes we're still stuck with the "open for interpretation" ending, the amnesia plot, Peter's costume getting roughed up w/ no explanation in the final fight, and a very quick sunrise, but you know what? The transitions were perfectly smooth, the story stayed focused, and when it was over I felt like this film had been redeemed. I give it a 9/10.

Glad you enjoyed it Tyler. :)
Hopefully I'll be able to get Matrix 2.0 out sometime this century.....! :|

New PAL DVD version being uploaded. No changes, except to the file sizes on MU: now there's only 11 files to download, instead of 30-odd! Should speed things up a bit.
I'm also uploading a mkv for those who just want to check it out without dl 5GB!

This (DVD5) has been re-upped to mega. Check .info later this week.

^ Great! The .avi copy that was the only current way to watch this edit was quite unflattering.

dangermouse said:
.avi copy. Ugh. :)

Not only that BUT in the wrong aspect ratio AND heavily pixellated AND labelled as Spider-Man 3 Redemption by Badscooter. Search through torrents if curious.

Dwight Fry said:
Not only that BUT in the wrong aspect ratio AND heavily pixellated AND labelled as Spider-Man 3 Redemption by Badscooter. Search through torrents if curious.

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Neglify said:
Bickety bam, thanks Dangermouse.
:) Helps now that I'm on fibre. 25GB/s upload is a lot better than the 0.5GB/s I had previously. And it costs the same!!

dangermouse said:
:) Helps now that I'm on fibre. 25GB/s upload is a lot better than the 0.5GB/s I had previously. And it costs the same!!

Am I reading this right? 25 GB per second?! Either its a typo or I'm high as hell or you made a deal with the devil.

:oops: Ha! slip of the finger. MB, not GB, I'm afraid. That would be *rather* fast.... but 25MB is plenty fast :)
I *could* upgrade to 400/400 dl/ul MB/s... not quite 25GB per sec, but blindingly fast nonetheless. Only problem is - at those speeds you hit infrastructure bottlenecks!

Back
Top Bottom