• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man: "The Alien Costume" Recut by Problem Eliminator

Congratulations on approval:)

As requested, I've now made this edit available for download. Message me if you'd like a link, or check .info!

I also slapped together a trailer for a hypothetical Carnage fanedit over the weekend. Just a bonus feature to go with my "Alien Costume" cut. I couldn't edit the Carnage episodes into a good story if I tried (the episodes see Carnage and Venom working as henchmen for some Doctor Strange villains - wtf? - and most of the animation is awful). So here's my little tribute to Carnage:

Great work on the Symbiote edit. Haven't seen this in years so it was quite a nostalgia trip.

I'm curious how you made the music transitions flow so smoothly despite all the edits. The soundtrack for this show was always wall-to-wall music (as most kids shows were) so it must've been a nightmare.

On a side note: I now find it amusing how the symbiote parallels a bitter ex-girlfriend.

Nitro said:
Great work on the Symbiote edit. Haven't seen this in years so it was quite a nostalgia trip.

I'm curious how you made the music transitions flow so smoothly despite all the edits. The soundtrack for this show was always wall-to-wall music (as most kids shows were) so it must've been a nightmare.

On a side note: I now find it amusing how the symbiote parallels a bitter ex-girlfriend.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

For the music, it was sometimes a matter of sacrificing a little footage to get the transition right, or doing trial-and-error adjustments till it sounded seamless.

Back
Top Bottom