• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man: Lotus

Yeah, but I would love a new adaption that fixes whatever problems the Raimi films had......and a Green Goblin that's like the comics and doesn't just rely on Willam Dafoe being William Dafoe.

Much as I love Dafoe, this.

A snarky Spidey who's neither a skater boy nor a sugar baby would be a dream come true. Ditto on a comic-accurate Mary Jane.

Ditto on a comic-accurate Mary Jane.
Same, the fact that Kirsten Dunst is still the most faithful version of one of Spidey's most famous characters is mind boggling.

My vote's for Katherine McNamara:

bm8ct4uj3i881.png

This is still gonna come out after the whole director/cast fiasco? Man........

To be fair, what were they supposed to do? Just give up on the (probable) years of work that have gone into it, as well as all the money spent on it?

He's apologized several times. If you can't forgive him and move past that, it's a "you" problem.

He's apologized several times. If you can't forgive him and move past that, it's a "you" problem.
Wasn't he a teenager when he said these things? People say dumb things when they are teenagers, I thought this was common knowledge.

I had the impression the controversial behavior from this kid was happening while the fan film was being made, not like years before, which if true would imply the apology (which I had not heard about) was less than genuine. I have not followed at all closely, but that was what I thought I read, whenever it was that I read about it. What I'm getting at is, the inner workings and daily goings on of this fan film are not exactly common knowledge. Many who have even heard about this film, like me, have only heard of the controversy and nothing more.

Who knows the full story?

He didn't apologize, he just spewed out flimsy nonsense and called it an apology. Not to mention he refused to do something about his cast members' racism.........hell, even the actress for Gwen backed away because of him not actually being legit in his "apology"
James Gunn is still making movies, and he used to make edgy, poor-taste jokes about pedophilia, the Holocaust, Mexicans, etc. And he didn't have the excuse of being a teenager.
Whoop-die-do, he made edgy jokes while the crew legit just straight up said pure racism. Besides, it's not like he used to work at Troma of all places. Also, no one gave a shit about those ancient jokes until bigoted assholes dredged them up because he said *shock* "Trump sucks".

Back
Top Bottom