• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man: Farther From Home

@"jashelton2010" again, thanks! But would you mind leaving a review on the IFDB? I wrote instructions for you on how to do so a few months ago, just a few posts up this thread, and would really appreciate it if you could take a small amount of your time to do that.

I'm sure Dugnutt would appreciate it for his edits, as well! As I've seen you comment positively towards his edits too.

Edit: And RoccondilRinon, too.

I'm going to take the contrarian position: I think the "to-do list" scene works better with the checklist. It helps to separate the several vignettes, gives you information about the gang Spider-Man beats up, and has the Lobot joke, which might be more hilarious to me than anyone else.

I certainly appreciate macmilln going back and doing some refinements on his edit, but I think I'll stick with V1 on my media server.

flaminio said:
I'm going to take the contrarian position: I think the "to-do list" scene works better with the checklist. It helps to separate the several vignettes, gives you information about the gang Spider-Man beats up, and has the Lobot joke, which might be more hilarious to me than anyone else.

I certainly appreciate macmilln going back and doing some refinements on his edit, but I think I'll stick with V1 on my media server.

I agree with you. The checklist works great with the film. In recent years, Peter Parker has been portrayed in movies as very forgetful of his responsibilities (going all they way back to Tobey McGuire forgetting to help his uncle paint). He forgets chores, picking up his aunt, grocery shopping, etc... The check off list and watching it being checked off re-iterates how important this is to Peter and how he wants to make sure that sharing his feelings for MJ goes off without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom