• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spider-Man: Far From Home - Extended Cut

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mcjEtA1.png

Another one?

Yes, another extended cut of Far From Home. @"macmilln"put out his own amazing Farther From Home edit which was great, but wasn't as long as the film could be with the released material. This edit aims to create the longest possible cut with what's usable from trailers, TV Spots and the Blu-Ray. And also I wanted to rework the ending so the mid-credits scene is now just the final scene of the movie, which irks me a lot.

ADDITIONS
- Added Peter saying "No banana, great" after the customs officer pulls out the fruit
- Added Fury saying "Let's go for a ride" before him and Peter leave for the gondola
- Added Peter's class looking at some stuff at a shop when Peter stops to get the Night Monkey suit
- Added Beck talking to some hired extras and turning on a device to replicate an Elemental energy surge to trick Fury
- Added Peter and MJ falling asleep on each other on the plane back
- Edited the mid credits scene onto the end of the movie so that Peter says "what the fu..." before the credits music kicks in, similar to Homecoming
- Moved end-credits scene with Fury to the mid-credits
- New post credits scene...?

My own cut of the "To-Do List" differs as it's restructed in the same vein as the official theatrical Extended Cut, rather than the Blu-Ray, and also includes a new shot of Peter grabbing the mini toothpaste that Aunt May mentions later on. It was in the trailer and the offical EC yet not the BR.

Another scene that wasn't used was Beck creating a false energy reading for Fury to detect that replicates the other Elementals. The CG isn't 100% there, but I feel it's alright. This was included in the official EC, but had finished effects. Why this wasn't done for th

And here's an alternate line from Fury "Put some clothes on" instead of "Suit up", and also the "Let's go for a ride" shot is new too.

There was only two usable things from the trailers and TV spots, which was this Fury line and the No Banana bit, but there is a lot more stuff I assure you

I'll post the new ending once I've fiddled with it a bit more, but I'll take name suggestions for now.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
As always, looking forward to seeing your expanded edition here.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Redited the kids watching Mysterio on the TV with 2 new shots and an alternate line from Flash

And also another alternate shot of Peter shutting his closet 

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's the new ending also, with the mid credits scene being joined back onto the end of the film, which meant the Skrull thing was moved up, as well as a new post-credits scene being put in it's place. 

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds like a plan to me 

sd7oSK0.png

And here is some unused off-cuts and edits from low-res sources that couldn't be cut in for various reasons

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
More web-slinging fun with the definitive Spider-Man actor. Woo-hoo. :)

@"Bobson Dugnutt", you have a typo in your poster ("editon").

Can you trim the news reveal at Madison Square? I know, an odd request for an extended edition. But it bugs me that the newscaster waits so long to give the biggest reveal of the broadcast. Pat Kiernan wouldn't do that in real life! Don't change the order of the scene, just speed-up getting to the secret identity reveal: trim Mysterio and Jameson and remove a few cutaway shots to Peter and MJ.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lapis molari said:
More web-slinging fun with the definitive Spider-Man actor. Woo-hoo. :)

@"Bobson Dugnutt", you have a typo in your poster ("editon").

Can you trim the news reveal at Madison Square? I know, an odd request for an extended edition. But it bugs me that the newscaster waits so long to give the biggest reveal of the broadcast. Pat Kiernan wouldn't do that in real life! Don't change the order of the scene, just speed-up getting to the secret identity reveal: trim Mysterio and Jameson and remove a few cutaway shots to Peter and MJ.

That sounds like it'd be something for the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man sequel edit, which I have had ideas for but nothing too in depth yet. I don't want to really cut anything from this extended edition as it is purely longer. The new ending is an exception as technically it's not cutting anything.

Ksamara

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey guys, I very much looking forward to this. Is it finished or are you still working on it? No rush just excited to see it

Cnemi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I never saw the extended cut in the theater.  What effects were there in the Beck scene that aren't present in what you posted?

nordicdestroyer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey! Super excited to see this. Question, have you added in the scene at the end where Aunt May picks Peter up from the airport and he shows her the glasses, and she says, "You'll grow into them."? Easily one of my favourite deleted scenes, was very sad to see it cut from the theatrical release. Thank you!

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
English subtitles are completed for @Bobson Dugnutt 's Spider-Man Far From Home - Elemental Expansion Edition. 🤟
PM the editor or myself if you want them.

Top Bottom