- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
Yes, another extended cut of Far From Home. @"macmilln"put out his own amazing Farther From Home edit which was great, but wasn't as long as the film could be with the released material. This edit aims to create the longest possible cut with what's usable from trailers, TV Spots and the Blu-Ray. And also I wanted to rework the ending so the mid-credits scene is now just the final scene of the movie, which irks me a lot.
- Added Peter saying "No banana, great" after the customs officer pulls out the fruit
- Added Fury saying "Let's go for a ride" before him and Peter leave for the gondola
- Added Peter's class looking at some stuff at a shop when Peter stops to get the Night Monkey suit
- Added Beck talking to some hired extras and turning on a device to replicate an Elemental energy surge to trick Fury
- Added Peter and MJ falling asleep on each other on the plane back
- Edited the mid credits scene onto the end of the movie so that Peter says "what the fu..." before the credits music kicks in, similar to Homecoming
- Moved end-credits scene with Fury to the mid-credits
- New post credits scene...?
My own cut of the "To-Do List" differs as it's restructed in the same vein as the official theatrical Extended Cut, rather than the Blu-Ray, and also includes a new shot of Peter grabbing the mini toothpaste that Aunt May mentions later on. It was in the trailer and the offical EC yet not the BR.
Another scene that wasn't used was Beck creating a false energy reading for Fury to detect that replicates the other Elementals. The CG isn't 100% there, but I feel it's alright. This was included in the official EC, but had finished effects. Why this wasn't done for th
And here's an alternate line from Fury "Put some clothes on" instead of "Suit up", and also the "Let's go for a ride" shot is new too.
There was only two usable things from the trailers and TV spots, which was this Fury line and the No Banana bit, but there is a lot more stuff I assure you
I'll post the new ending once I've fiddled with it a bit more, but I'll take name suggestions for now.