• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spider-Man: Birth of a Hero - by Blankfist

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
seems to be ok i never had any problems

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Phew! Thanks, AvP. Did you play it on your 5.1 surround system?

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There was an issue with this torrent. I have deleted it from myspleen, and I hope to reupload it today. Sorry, I had tested it, but this version was bad - the entire right audio stream is missing.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You are joking!

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unfortunately not. This is depressing to me because I know a lot of people have spent a VERY LONG TIME to download this version. I feel responsible, obviously, and I can only apologize about it. I've spent a lot of time trying to make this cut as good as I could get it, and even more time ensuring the video burned appropriately and the quality remained as high as I could get it.

It sucks that this one small thing slipped by me undetected. I'm not very happy about it.

Though, if you were to set your 5.1 surround system to Center Focus (if the option is available to you) the audio appears to come in fine on the right side.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
when this is redone anychance you could upload to rapidshare

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes, I will break it into a split-archive and put it up on Rapidshare, AvP.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cool thanks

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
could you please just upload the audio?
I will create a version with the correct audio and upload it to RS then. I really would not want to download 8Gb again.

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have the AC3 file, if that is what you need? Otherwise, I don't follow you, Boon.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
if thats we all need couldnt i demux the old video file then put the new audio in womble or dvdlab pro?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yep. All I need is the audio, since I already have all the rest. I can use vobblanker to replace the audio with the correct one.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am only halfway through the torrent at the moment, but since you deleted the torrent I'm stuck and probably won't bother with this edit now.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is not a fault of bittorrent. It has not been properly tested before release, but things like that happen. Let's call it bad luck.

blankfist

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes, that wasn't the torrent's fault. This was my fault. I had tested it over and over, but this one small thing (which would seem enough of a glaring issue to call itself out to me) slipped past me. I have apologized already, and I am sorry for those of you who have downloaded the entire 8gigs already. That bothers me more than you know, because I realize what a pain in the ass that is. And, for those of you who have decide not to bother with this edit again, that is fine. I'm not sure what else I can say or do - I'm not here doing this to receive community accolades, but rather I was hoping others would find enjoyment in my efforts.

I could've made a half-ass effort at putting together a two-channel stereo mix, but I tried to do something better. I am not a full-fledge Post house or DVD authoring house with a full QA department, so I hope everyone can understand these mistakes (no matter how egregious) are to be expected from homebrewed technologists.

For now, I promised Boon & AvP the ac3, so as soon as I've tested this thing enough I'll send that along. After that I'll repost this torrent for those who want to watch this recut.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I think everything has been said about the failure. It just happened and we still want to see what you did. Let's move on from here.

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So can this fixed ac3 file please be uploaded for the rest of us too?

Top Bottom