• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man: Birth of a Hero - by Blankfist

blankfist said:
There's both. AvP created an AVI version for those who don't want to download the larger DL DVD version.
I downloaded the DVD version from Rapidshare. Then I noticed it was Dual Layer format, so I tried to shrink it, but it was too big to be shrinked. In the end, I had to throw away this DVD because I could not burn it and heavily needed the space on the computer. :-(

I watched this last night with my mate who is a real Spiderman fan and we really enjoyed it. We couldn't help but pass comment when things were left out or re-arranged in different orders to the original films. It was fun. I was struggling to find fault with it and ended up nit-picking on a transition between two scenes. My mate said he'd have liked the opening credits to reflect the whole cast and more of The Green Goblin's origin would have made it better for him. Oh and he noticed the "2 day" thing and I forgot to try and cover it up! I absolutely loved this dvd and will definitely watch it again. Incidentally, I used DVD Shrink to get it on a DVD and it played fine and the quality didn't seem to suffer much at all. Thank you so much for all your hard work putting this together and sharing it with us. I thought you did a great job and my mate, who really knows his Spiderman and has everything to do with Spiderman, was chuffed to bits when I gave him a copy to take home, in lieu of a dual-layer copy I will do during the week. Yes. Thank you very much. It was great! :)

dvdshrink it didnt suffer? i think you find it has!

Well, I never said it didn't suffer at all, obviously it did, but not enough to spoil my enjoyment of it and my tv is a bit crap anyway! :D

Great to hear you enjoyed it, Metrostar! Very cool! I totally wish I had removed that 2 days line. Oh well. Maybe I'll get around to touching on some of the problems with this cut one of these days - try to clean up some of the issues people have had with it. Maybe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Hey blankfist,are you working on a new project!

BOAH is playing again in the Metrostar household. My 10 year old son caught a glimpse of it on Friday night when I watched it the first time and he was well up for it, but it was past his bedtime. He seems to be really enjoying it.

Shall I get him to write a review? :D

Human Shield said:
Slow speeds that you can leave on can still work faster then Rapidshare timelimits. I am okay with waiting a day or two for a torrent instead of multiple days trying to time RS correctly for 60+ files. I've kept the files seeded too. The audience for fan edits is small enough I didn't notice huge leechers (would stablize further after release).

I don't see how it does harm as an option on top of RS. There are fan edits that I would like to see but the only option is RS.

Or openly get the community behind a private tracker for anyone willing to seed. These private sites always rub me the wrong way.

then just pay for a premium account i mean $10 is just sooo much money...

hell even if you choose to get a super cheap 48Hr account you can easily download 25 Gig's which is 5 Full DVD SL Fanedits.

this topic will never stop.
"Human Shield", to prove any of your theories, please be so kind and upload some torrents. The community will be thankful.

yes very true boon...people keep saying torrents are better than RS but they never show us by doing some uploads!

AvP said:
yes very true boon...people keep saying torrents are better than RS but they never show us by doing some uploads!

I say torrents are better, and I've uploaded the torrent for BOAH! So there! Ha! I win! :p

Wait for the MANY requests for RESEEDS! :-D

I hear Bitsoup is a nice private tracker for torrents. A friend uses it and says the people there really keep there scene alive. would love to see this there.

Rapidshare on linktalk

Have you forgotten the rules? Apparently so. Fortunately for you there is a link to the rules at the top of every page.

I would love to watch this fanedit, however the only download I can find that still exists is a torrent with no seeders :(

Back
Top Bottom