• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man 3: Dark Cut

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
I've uploaded the film with the two updates and I've sent boon23 the links; he'll probably notify us when the dlc is ready.

The changes are just the Jameson scene and the fixed hard audio cut, so it's nothing major, but this is the final version of the film I'll be doing.

the dlc is ready.

Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I have a couple of things prepared, but it's nothing majorly amazing.

Sorry for my brief response before, I was at school :p

The longer answer is, I have a few things I'd like to put on the disc, but I dunno if I will release them or not. If I do, they'll come with a 2-disc release, as the movie will probably take up the whole first disc (it'll be a dual layer disc).

The DVD contents I'm thinking of are as follows:

Disc one:
  • Feature[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]
  • Editor's Audio Commentary[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]

Disc two:
  • Deleted Scenes showreel - shows all the scenes that were completely cut from the final edit.[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]
  • Scene comparisons - shows all the scenes that were edited down and restructured for the final film by playing the whole, original scene as presented in the theatrical version with all sections omitted displayed in black and white, for comparison.[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]
  • Spider-Man 3: The Animated Series - A short video which shows all the scenes from the Spider-Man Animated Series of the 90's alongside their SM3 counterparts. Basically, it's another comparison which shows all the scenes the filmmakers adapted from the Animated Series such as the dream sequence, the initial black suit "unveiling", the church scene, Dr. Connors analysing the symbiote etc.[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]
  • Trailers[/*:m:1ez8nbcx]

But this isn't all certain. It depends on how much time I have to put it all together.

Joelio said:
Scene comparisons - shows all the scenes that were edited down and restructured for the final film by playing the whole, original scene as presented in the theatrical version with all sections omitted displayed in black and white, for comparison.
This is a really interesting idea for how to present a scene comparison. One that I may borrow and experiment with for future edits I do. Great idea.

ARRGH!! I got through 1 hour and 39 minutes of recording the audio commentary and my computer crashed!

Wonderful!

1172587.gif

Back
Top Bottom