• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spicdiver's Dune fanedit released again in Dune Ultimate Edition box set reissue

Sweet! I'm still waiting for mine. I like this reissue's art design more than the original box.

Got mine too today. That IS a big box (A4 format).
Nice touch that they included the Sienkiewicz comic. Good thing I read German, 'cause they translated it (to be fair, this is aimed at the German market).
And most important: a dedicated disc for @spicediver 's fanedit.

Update:

The fanedit gets 40.8GB on the disc, the image looks beautiful. đź‘Ť

Koch retained the opening disclaimer that this is a fanedit as well as the subsequent Fanedit.org logo. Very nice acknowledgement not only for this particular edit but for fanediting itself. :love:

Dune fanedit disclaimer.jpg

Koch retained the opening disclaimer that this is a fanedit as well as the subsequent Fanedit.org logo. Very nice acknowledgement not only for this particular edit but for fanediting itself. :love:

Yes, I noticed that (y). Spicediver must have the first and only officially pressed blu-ray disc with our site logo on it. That's it, we're legitimately part of the biz now! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom