• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spence Wins May 2022 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
feotm-banner-may2022.png

The winner for May 2022 is Spence with their edit, Star Wars: Episode IX - The Final Order!

This is a "Rey Nobody" edit, removing her link to Palpatine. The other major change is that Leia dies toward the beginning of the film, removing her from the plot.
The core idea is to strengthen the ties to The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi to give a clear character arc to both Rey and Kylo Ren.
Congratulations, Spence!

Moonraker on IMDB

Moonraker: An Unloved Season on IFDB

(read full article...)

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for the votes everyone! I'm glad people are enjoying it, this edit was a ton of work and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I was nominated alongside a bunch of excellent edits, so don't forget to check those out as well!

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations, Spence! And thanks for letting me use some of your work with the edit in my own.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spence…as always, great work is preceded by a great vision…and followed by great execution!

GREAT!
W

Top Bottom