• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spence Wins FEOTM November 2022

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This month’s Favorite Edit of the Month was The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: The Spence Edit. “Like many of the other Disney+ MCU series, this clearly felt like it was originally envisioned as a film that was then stretched out to fill out a limited series. It’s a good story with some great… (read full article...)

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats, @spence!
Let's see if I dare to watch it, it looks great! Although it will cost me a bit without subtitles (English is not my native language).

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats, @spence!
Let's see if I dare to watch it, it looks great! Although it will cost me a bit without subtitles (English is not my native language).
Thanks! I'm experimenting with working out the best way to do subtitles along with my edits, but I haven't found a good set up yet. I tried it using Vegas Pro and I found it very wonky to work with.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks! I'm experimenting with working out the best way to do subtitles along with my edits, but I haven't found a good set up yet. I tried it using Vegas Pro and I found it very wonky to work with.

Are you working in vegas 18? Because you can now import SRT directly and edit it along with everything else.

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, it is true that it is a lot of extra work, but for me it is worth it. Personally, as I know that there are people like me who depend a bit on subtitles, or even people with hearing problems, I always try to include at least English and Spanish languages in my edits to make it easier for them to watch. :)

NOTFLIX

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are you working in vegas 18? Because you can now import SRT directly and edit it along with everything else.
Really? Wow, I didn't know that, that's very helpful to know, thanks. When I update my Vegas it will be the first thing I investigate. :D

Top Bottom