• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Sorry to inform you guys

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would like to take this time to say, ?I am sorry to inform you guys, but Pauley79.colm and FanFilmHub.com has been shut down indefinitely.? The reasons behind this total shut down was for two major factor and a lot of minor factors. The majors are time and money. I am not having much time at home anymore with work and always going TDY, so when I am home I want to spend it with family. And it is going to get worse, now that I am going to be promoted to E-5. I will have school to worry about and then more TDYs, then what I am doing now. And well, I was putting too much money into the site, everyone and anyone can do a Google search and see how much an E-4 with four years of service makes, and you will see it is not much. Plus I have a wife and kids. And then there is a lot of minor factors that I am not going to get into. I hope everyone understands this.

Sincerely,
James Pauley

Sad news for all who enjoyed your nice site(s). You did a great job, Pauley.

I understand fully your need to concentrate on your family. There?s nothing better.

Good luck with your job and best wishes for you and your family... Hope you visit the greatest forums in the internet from time to time...

;-)

Maybe Fan Film Hub should be turned into a wiki, like OT has done.

Ghostcut, if this is something you want to do. PM me, and I can send you all of the files on a disc and you can take over. Or if there is someone else out there that wants this job let me know!

sorry to see this go pauley, totally understandable though

it was great to work with you pauley. Actually you started it all. And I will not forget that. There will always be a place in the FE staff for you, if you ever find the time again. Until then I wish you the very best, luck, health, wealth for you and your family. It's great to know you and I am proud to consider you a friend.

That's bad news.... Pauley, thanks for all the work on the site!

Back
Top Bottom