• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Sony vegas keeps branding my video file

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i keep getting sony vegas branding my video file everytime i put it in to sony vegas 12 witch means it is also there when i render, stopping my fanedit from being approved. i was wondering if it was some kind of preference that Vegas has that i can turn off.
need help bad, is anyone able to help me:-(

RollWave

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Google search only turned up this thread. Can you rephrase your problem with different words and be more specific about what you're doing and what's happening that you don't like?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is it a trial version? Usually trials will leave watermarks and you need to pay to render it properly.

RollWave

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh watermark. Yea you must be using the trial edition of Vegas 12, that's a new feature. Can't turn it off though. Need the full version.

So,yea what neglify said

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Huh, I thought he meant "banding." Which sounds like it could be a file conversion problem. I think.

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
banding that's what i meant, your right tv, frink, but why does it do it when i add my bluray files to vegas.
it the full version of vegas 12 pro.

RollWave

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
can you please list every step you take following 'putting the disc into your tray' up until 'drag and drop file x onto timeline'. Every operation and every program used with every file type in your process.

(this is not a troll response, this is actually how to troubleshoot the problem, we need to actually know every step you are taking because there are many possible answers to your question and we can't tell which specific one is affecting you until we know which one you did)

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i worked out the problem it was after i copied the bluray to the computer.
i put it threw xillisoft video converter and joined it together i converted it to mkv and when i did that i messed it up there.
i got the frame rate wrong i just didn't notice. i fix it now, i cant finish up and get this released.

a big thank you to everyone who helped out.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think you meant "blending frames" reaper, not branding ;)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I suggest making a sample clip for us to check out, then if that's a pass resubmit the full edit.

Top Bottom