• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Songs Stuck in Your Head

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Flagpole Sitta is the son currently stuck in my head. A little while beforehand it was Lemon Demon's Soft Fuzzy Man. Before that, in the shower as always, it was The Mountain Goats' No Children. I've also had Blink 182's Adam's Song on my mind a lot lately..

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I woke up with Red Hot Chili Peppers - Zephyr in my head. Not sure why.

Eyepainter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've got David Bowie's Time lodged in my head for the time being!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I now have this one shitty modern Weezer song suck in my head, no idea what it's called. It keeps playing on the alt rock radio station l've been listeng to.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I Miss You by Blink182 is stuck in my head and l do NOT appreciate it.
Honestly l think Blink182 sucks, l mean they're not the worst band (that'd be Imagine Dragons) and l'll absolutely put them on from time to time, but like, they're not good. Except for Adam's Song, that's legit great.
The other day All the Small Things was on the radio and l was like "they have some songs that aren't too bad, this isn't one of them."
to which my mother replied, "THIS IS A GOOD SONG!" She also likes Imagine Dragons so l shouldn't have expected better.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pink Triangle by Weezer gets stuck in my head way too often, it's such a dumb song but it's so catchy. Waiting for someone to make a version l can relate to about a lesbian falling in love with a straight girl, "l'm dumb, she's a hetero / l thought l had found the one. / we were good as roommates in my mind / but roommates in my mind's no good. / deathly hallows on her sleeve / let me know the truth / let me know the truth"
Now the problem with what l have here is that obviously more than just straights enjoy harry potter, but l feel like they're the main demographic who would publicly wear the merchandise in this current time, plus it fit the syllables and is a triangular symbol so l couldn't pass it up. Anyways, l digress.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points

I can think of worse songs to have stuck in my head.

Eyepainter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Blame Everything, Everywhere, All at Once for lodging this one into my brain!

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can't Get You Out of Head by Kylie Minogue. I mean seriously...

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Went to see Wilco with the family in Frankfurt the other night and now my kids have been playing this song on repeat for several days. 🙄 It’s a great song that my kids are ruining for me. 🤣

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Son of a Gun by the Vaselines, as performed by Nirvana, just popped into my head. I've probably listened to the original version more, but the cover is what's on my mind. If you haven't heard the original versions of the handful of Vaselines songs that Nirvana has covered, they're pretty good. Any other covers by Nirvana l'd say that their versions are definitively better, but here it's much more debatable.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now l can't get Early Sunsets Over Monroeville out of my head, and l don't mind that. Now l just want to watch Dawn of the Dead...

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kiss From a Rose popped in my head yesterday, it won't leave. Now I just wanna watch Batman Forever. Also now Rebel Yell after hearing it on the radio today.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Elvis Presley Bossa Nova Baby Remix in 4K

Last edited:
Top Bottom