• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Songs Stuck in Your Head

NOFX's Nancy and Sid randomly popped in my head this morning, can't remember the last time I even heard the song.

Minmei's 'My Time To Be A Star' from Robotech just popped into my head. Man I really need to watch my Robotech blurays that I impulsively bought.

First 4 bars of the IMPERIAL MARCH from ESB etc...

Dammit by Blink-182. In the past I've said that Adam's Song is the only good Blink-182 song, but I realize that Dammit has a pretty good sound to it.

Dammit by Blink-182. In the past I've said that Adam's Song is the only good Blink-182 song, but I realize that Dammit has a pretty good sound to it.
It...is still stuck in my head. Glad it's one of their two songs that aren't total garbage, but it has overstayed its welcome. I'm bitter that I cannot seem to memorise the words, I'd at least like to be able to sing along to the songs in my head.

The Chicago steppers have officially invaded my head:

Lake of Fire by Nirvana. Gets stuck in my head too often.
On a similar note, Scentless Apprentice keeps popping hn my head as I'm reading Perfume.

Lake of Fire by Nirvana. Gets stuck in my head too often.
On a similar note, Scentless Apprentice keeps popping hn my head as I'm reading Perfume.
I assume you know that’s a cover of the Meat Puppets since IIRC Kurt says so on the Unplugged album. But if not, have a listen.

I assume you know that’s a cover of the Meat Puppets since IIRC Kurt says so on the Unplugged album. But if not, have a listen.

Oh I'm aware, but saying "By The Meat Puppets, as performed by Nirvana" is a mouthful (and too much effort to type out).

I think this was purposely designed to worm its way into my ear.

The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) regulary pops into my head.
Just the chorus on loop and THAT is bloody annoying... ☺

Limp Bizkit's Nookie has been stuck in my head all day. Truly my favorite terrible band, their music is all enjoyably bad.

People = Shit by Slipknot, except in my head it keeps going back and forth between the original version and Richard Cheese.

Someone on youtube made a cover of Come As You Are in the style of Weezer, and I can't stop thinking about it. They manage to do a pretty good job at sounding like Weezer, for better or worse. It's not bad but at this point I hate having it stuck in my head.

I watched Across The Universe last night, and now Revolution is stuck in my head.

Back
Top Bottom