• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Songs about Revenge?

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm trying to compile some songs dealing with revenge (not revenge on a cheating girlfriend or that kind of crap), but revenge against someone who wronged you or kidnapped someone you love, or physically hurt or killed someone you loved. (No one I know has been kidnapped, physically hurt or killed btw!)

So far my list:

James Brown - Payback

END OF LIST

I was physically hurt when I fell off my bike those many times, and when my brother drove into my leg with his motor bike that one time, and when I got that door bodychecked into my forehead that one time (don't tell any body about that, its a secret), and that time a stack of drywall fell over on me and almost broke off my ankle, and that time when I had a sword fight with sticks against a friend at a camping trip and his dog bit me in the ass (and someone asked if I was allright and I told him to F off, oops), and tha.. look what you did Gatos! :mad:

I want to say Death On Two Legs by Queen but not sure if it is specifically a revenge song so much as a pissed off at the manager song.

Cannibal Corpse - The Discipline Of Revenge
Cannibal Corpse - A Cauldron Of Hate
Cannibal Corpse - Absolute Hatred
Cannibal Corpse - They Deserve To Die
Cannibal Corpse - I Will Kill You

- Revenge: Black Flag, or the cover by Slayer (very short punk song)
- Reckoning Day: Megadeth (even though the chorus says "don't want no revenge".)

Megadeth - You're Dead
The Misfits - Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?

Mostly a self-defense song, but with a revenge-y feel:

Gatos said:
revenge against someone who wronged you or kidnapped someone you love, or physically hurt or killed someone you loved

This fits the bill. And the lyrics are simple and to the point. NSFW

How about prevenge? :p

Adabisi said:
This fits the bill. And the lyrics are simple and to the point. NSFW

I'd press the like button for this 1000 times if I could.

I think quite a few songs in Wet might've been about revenge but this is the one that come to mind

Back
Top Bottom