• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Someone over on OT is working on a brain-hurting edit of Captain America 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It feels like a fork in the brain to read his cutlist.

My goal is to improve the overall narrative of civil war with the following changes. Will have Offical artwork, BD50/digital/DVD release and uploaded to regular channels.

Here is the Offical Cutlist:
(Please comment thoughts before first work print)

SOURCES

HD Cam Copy
HD Telecince Copy
DVD Screener
Offical Blu Ray
CHANGES

-Bucky now speaks Chinese instead of Russian. Original version was politically offensive.
-Added about 4 F-bombs for Falcon in opening fight scene.
-redubbed black widows lines completely with sex Moans.
-Captain Americas suit has been color corrected frame by frame to a red-Orange dynamic. Original suit was ass.
-photoshopped Star Trek poster into Peter Parkers room. Helps connect to later scene ?

rescored entire film with Parks and Rec Intro Song, Pokemon Theme Song, The Office intro song and “Sweatshirt” by Jacob Satorious
-Will Smith and Clint Eastwood now have cameos in said film.
-Black Panther now has Italian accent. Original was racist.
-Restructered film so that the final fight happens first then the airport scene finishes the movie. Helps build narrative flow and now the airport scene is no longer the appetizer but it’s now the dessert.
-Added flashbacks with purple tint from “The Incredible Hulk” for increase emotional resonance.
-Altered color scheme
-Altered shadow casting
-Altered Lighting Levels
-Superman now makes mid point cameo.
-Vision dies in Siberia
-Wanda and Vision hit it hard in tight closet.
Please leave comments below for any suggestions guys ? I really hope you like my overall ideas. I’m kind of going for a GoTG, TDK, Ex Machina, Birdman, Transformers 3, Spotlight, Spiderman 5 kinda tone.

THANKS!!!

I honestly do not know if this is a joke because he has some other legitmate decent looking finished edits
Thread on OT.com

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You just spammed a joke thread.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this really happening? Will I be able to watch this some day?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can someone make this happen? :p

Captain America: Ridiculous War