• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Someone good with photoshop please help

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had done a similar post before that was answered and done for me, but I have another idea for something to hang up in my music room. I'd like to have a photoshopped picture of Chuck Norris holding instruments (maybe photoshop the guns out of this picture? http://www.saynotocrack.com/img/2006_12 ... norris.JPG) and then underneath saying someone having to do with practicing or music, but in like a Chuck Norris fact sort of way. I'm still trying to think of one. Like "Practice Makes Perfect... Unless you are Chuck Norris. Then you ARE perfect" or "Practice or you'll make Chuck angry." I don't know. Something clever, but non-violent for kids in 6-8 grade. Any suggestions please feel free and please let me know if anyone has the ability to do this. I'd like to print it out and hang it up.

All of the people on here that do DVD covers and not one person can help me out by doing this?

people do get busy you know...

heres a thought why not have a go yourself and show a bit of motivation, then a few more people might be a bit more inclined to help you out or show you where you were going wrong.

complaining, on the other hand, will get you nowhere fast.

...and that's where n0m is just right. :)

You sound like an awesome teacher, and I bet your students are lucky to have you, but I gotta say that (while I initially laughed as much as anyone else) Chuck Norris stopped being funny when he
with the arguably insane Mike Huckabee.

That said, I might be interested in giving a Shatner picture a go sometime if you'd like...

And you do know about this picture, right? :)

While I agree w/ nOm, I am bored :smile:
NorrisWarlock2copy.jpg

Ok first thing, thank you elbarto1 that looks awesome!

2nd thing, obviously I understand that people are busy, so no need for that comment or the comment about me complaining. My point was that no one really responded to my initial idea or offered up any other ideas outside of Ziz.

3rd, do you think I didn't try myself to do this? I did and I was not pleased with the results. Also, I came up with this idea during the 1st day of school, so when was I supposed to find the time myself? So I figure hey I'll post something here and maybe someone who has an extra second can help me out. Obviously we're a little snooty on some of these boards. Next time I won't bother.

Last thing for Gaith. I did see the decline of the Chuck humor, but somehow it miraculously made a comeback in my school. I figured I'd jump on that before it dies down again.

musiced921 said:
2nd thing, obviously I understand that people are busy, so no need for that comment or the comment about me complaining. My point was that no one really responded to my initial idea or offered up any other ideas outside of Ziz.

reread your own post, you specifically mentioned people NOT helping you out, nothing about no new ideas.

musiced921 said:
All of the people on here that do DVD covers and not one person can help me out by doing this?

3rd, do you think I didn't try myself to do this? I did and I was not pleased with the results. Also, I came up with this idea during the 1st day of school, so when was I supposed to find the time myself? So I figure hey I'll post something here and maybe someone who has an extra second can help me out.

then it would be worth stating in the original post that you tried and failed, and also where you failed so someone can help you out. just blindly asking people to photoshop your latest idea and then complaining about it when you dont get many replies is considered bad form on ANY message board.

like the old saying goes, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and he'll never go hungry again.

Obviously we're a little snooty on some of these boards. Next time I won't bother.

with that attitude im not complaining. the fanedit forum actually happens to be one of the most tolerant and friendly places on the net that ive frequented. just learn a little bit more netiquette and you'll be fine. :)

I am glad you like it.
I was toying w/ giving him a keytar but the warlock works with chucks ball breaking badassitude.
It would be funny to replace the uzis in your original pic w/ moraccas :lol:

and no disrespect, but I have to agree w/ nOm again. I am sure your post wasnt meant to be whiney/complainy/etc but reading something sometimes comes off a different way than if it were spoken. ya feel me? :)
best of luck w/ your students.

mail

I just need to fix up the trombone a little and I'm not sure I like how his hand turned out on the left, but the clarinet hand turned out really well. I'm just not sure how to get rid of the remnants of his gun on his arm.

your image link is broken.

if you look at my image you can see where I had to recreate norris' left bicep and part of the background where his gun was. simply match the colors and rebuild what should be there w/ the eyedropper and paintbrush. it sounds hard but its really not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom