• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
^The back image looks stretched. Or is that me? And the arm and butt of the girl on the front need a little bit more work.
Perhaps even make an alternate version without her, just the picture, on the front?

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
it was scaled with h&w locked.
and the front pic, originally she was lying on a bed
and that wasnt my first choice for the front cover, but i couldnt find good hi-res pic of the images i wanted, so had to scrap my original plan.

XNnA1h3.jpg

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Then it must be my eyes deceiving me regarding the back cover.
Front cover looks great as it is now :)

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good job; I prefer the cleaner second front cover.

I see that it says "fan enhanced," did somebody actually do a Cry-baby edit? I'm weird and from Baltimore so Waters has always been interesting to me.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
Good job; I prefer the cleaner second front cover.

I see that it says "fan enhanced," did somebody actually do a Cry-baby edit? I'm weird and from Baltimore so Waters has always been interesting to me.
no its just a pic, all of these covers are for real and fake fanedits.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
^The back image looks stretched. Or is that me? And the arm and butt of the girl on the front need a little bit more work.

We can all use a little work on our butts.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not bad. If you're going with a comic book front, I'd keep the back the same (personally). :)

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well the back is exactly the same, the only thing changed is the front.
and it wasnt meant to "comic book".
I was just simply trying something different than just the same dvd cover that's out there
of his head sticking thru the door after he attacked it with the axe.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But isn't it a comic book illustration on the front cover? I think it looks rad but agree with Kal that if you had the same type of illustrated picture on the back it would tie together really well.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That ties together (though you might tint the back slightly more green to match the blue colors). I personally loved the comic look. I would use the front cover you had on V2 which I love and something like this
the_shining_by_quasilucid-d6r7gyu.jpg

or this:
the_shining____jack_nicholson_by_franciscompany-d4m3xof.jpg

would look great on the back (with maybe a vertical strip of stills next to it to fill the space) imo.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That first cover would make a great front! Doesn't always have to be the main lead on the cover... Iconic scene or shot works just as well.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
That ties together (though you might tint the back slightly more green to match the blue colors). I personally loved the comic look. I would use the front cover you had on V2 which I love and something like this
the_shining_by_quasilucid-d6r7gyu.jpg

or this:
the_shining____jack_nicholson_by_franciscompany-d4m3xof.jpg

would look great on the back (with maybe a vertical strip of stills next to it to fill the space) imo.

not doing a comic book look, so these pics make no sense.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
not doing a comic book look, so these pics make no sense.

Okay. You had a comic book illustration on the front cover of v1 and v2, which I thought looked great. To each his own.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
That first cover would make a great front! Doesn't always have to be the main lead on the cover... Iconic scene or shot works just as well.

what are you talking bout- the first cover?
the last cover I put is the final one.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
the back pic of him in the maze is just alot more blue and less faded as the front pic.
I guess I can see if I can match it up more.

Top Bottom