• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SMALLVILLE DESTINY by Last Survivor

Thanks Neg... as usual your dedication and hard work on getting edits available is quite staggering and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for Smallville Destiny.

Cheers
LS

You're welcome dude. And thank you for the fanedits!

Watched the first hour or so. Really enjoying it. Who woulda thunk that a supes show would be better with almost no action/special effects.

Thanks to LS for putting this together. . . and to neg for keeping the shit on the shelves.

rebue, posted on IFDB:

Wow. Who would've thunk that a Supes serial with almost no physical conflict and almost no superhuman stunts would be more fun to watch than the Boy of Steel dodging bullets and tossing people around?

By removing the freaks-o'-the-week, a lot of the action is gone as well, but therein lies this fanedit's strength: the fine character moments are pretty much all that remain. You get to see not only Clark Kent's growing pains, but those of his friends. And his earthly parents aren't the abstractions they were in the comic books and most of the theatrical versions.

A fault of the series itself and not of the fanedit: Lex and Clark know each other rather well, which means that their future selves should recognize each other, allowing Lex to blow Supe's cover.

LastSurvivor's edit is really entertaining, the best Superman experience I've had since watching Christopher Reeve in the theaters.

Hey everyone... at long last the 2 x DVD9 files of Smallville Destiny are available once again...

Last Survivor Smallville Destiny DVD9 has been uploaded to Usenet and NZB submitted to Info. If you don't see it yet use Binsearch to make an NZB for yourself.

Enjoy.

The concept for this is outstanding. Bravo, I hope to view this. I was a huge fan of the series and bought all the DVD's. Will you do the other seasons? I would love to see a JLA story made into one season. That would rock.

Back
Top Bottom