• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Sliced Exporting/Converting Premiere Pro Help

[MENTION=7560]Kal-El[/MENTION], any updates? Did you try stuff out with avisynth and DVDLabPro?

Hey Gatos, still exporting in pieces first :( Once that's done I'll try joining everything back together with avisynth. It's going a slow but steady pace. Once I get started with avisynth, I'll drop you and Captain Khajiit a mention :)

Kal-El said:
Hey Gatos, still exporting in pieces first :( Once that's done I'll try joining everything back together with avisynth. It's going a slow but steady pace. Once I get started with avisynth, I'll drop you and Captain Khajiit a mention :)

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Well, Gatos, the encoding is done. I sent a PM to Captain Khajiit because he would help me with an avisynth script.
Once that's in the mail, I can continue :)

Kal-El said:
Well, Gatos, the encoding is done. I sent a PM to Captain Khajiit because he would help me with an avisynth script.
Once that's in the mail, I can continue :)

Awesome, good to hear. I think Captain K is on vacation so it might be awhile until he gets back to you.

Back
Top Bottom