• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Sin City – Recut Extended Unrated Theatrical Cut

LeoneNut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Faneditor Name: Leonenut
Original Movie Title: Sin City
Fanedit Type: Extended Edition
Original Release Date: 2005
Original Running Time: 124 minutes
Fanedit Release Date: December 2007
Fanedit Running Time: 131 minutes
Time Added: 7 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
Have taken the extended short stories and recut them in the same order as the theatrical cut to make a more fulfilling version.

Editing Details:
The final scene of That Yellow Bastard Part 1 is still Hartigan saying “fair trade” before cutting to the next story. The extended scene of the ambulances taking Hartigan are at the beginning of Part 2.

saf1916

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi LeoneNut, I'm a huge fan of this movie and I can't believe this isn't the state the extended version was released in...Would you consider doing a 1080p edit from the Blu Ray now that it's been so long since the initial release?

Last edited by a moderator:

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made Sin City: Super Recut Extended Cut. It's got one quirk in end credits. It takes everything from Sin City: Theatrical Cut, Sin City: Extended Cut, and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and creates a single movie out of it all in Chronological order. Because of the crossover on credits, it's not perfect yet but the movie itself (in its installments) is very watchable.

cafevincent

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great! But this means I can't trust the missing "Available in HD" marking in the listing and I have to ask the same question from every SD one.

HORRORZOMBIE

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made Sin City: Super Recut Extended Cut. It's got one quirk in end credits. It takes everything from Sin City: Theatrical Cut, Sin City: Extended Cut, and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and creates a single movie out of it all in Chronological order. Because of the crossover on credits, it's not perfect yet but the movie itself (in its installments) is very watchable.

Could I get a DM'd link for your edit please? cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom