• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Shut Up! Consecution

Awesome, added video to it's page. And njvc I added yours as well, I missed that post.

Thanks neg! I forgot I uploaded that one.

rebue for Schism, posted on IFDoBerman:

Lyrical and horrifying, with the music holding up the atmosphere superbly. The ending is open to interpretation, and given that the tragedy is well known, a departure from hard reality works really well here.

Tenks for the rebue super-soaker-jaculation!

I put an optional lyrics subtitle track for this on the "Neglify Shorts Vol. 1" DVD. There's one barely audible line and it's killer.

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.

jeebuss, neg! never could tell whether jeebuss was hippie or metal.

This Consecution is not available at Rapidshare anymore, only as .NZB.
I can't make it available again at the moment. I prefer to keep a free account at Mega for now and I will not going to pay to upload just one more DVD (and I've already got a message from mega saying I'm way over the free account mark... I removed some personal things, but I'm still borderline)
So if anyone can reupload it, then fine.
I will probably upload some of my past short edits at Vimeo, including the one from this DVD.

I use Megaupload as an alternative site when I'm running low on Mega space.

TV's Frink said:
I use Megaupload as an alternative site when I'm running low on Mega space.
I'm afraid I don't understand. How can you do that without a time machine?

Whoops. I meant Megashares. Too many Megas running around in my head. ;)

i upload to megatron, but usually to overtake the core.

Thanks for the review [MENTION=17386]Vultural[/MENTION]! Glad you enjoyed it. I actually forgot I did this in 5.1, since I only use stereo speakers. Although the shift from 2.0 to 5.1 works well I think because

once they get into the car and drive to school the sounds become almost dreamlike. Along with the final shots, I wanted to make it ambiguous whether or not the whole thing was their fantasy or they actually went through with it.

Back
Top Bottom